[reportlab-users] Current version number

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Mon Mar 9 11:37:50 EDT 2020

The CHANGES.md in the current repository mentions 3.5.41 as current
version, but PyPI has only 3.5.34.

Since you're using Travis already, you should consider adding automatic
PyPI deployment: docs.travis-ci.com/user/deployment/pypi/

Also, the current setup.py sets __version__ = '3.5.25', while
src/reportlab/__init__.py sets __version__ = '3.5.41'. I think that
duplicate __version__ in setup.yp should be removed because it is
confusing when you forget to update it and it is not used anyway. At
first I believed to have downloaded the wrong version.

-- Christoph