[reportlab-users] Multiple hyphenation issue

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Thu Apr 2 12:40:04 EDT 2020

Am 02.04.2020 um 17:19 schrieb Robin Becker:
 > Hi Christoph, hope corona virus isn't too arduous; I have been working
 > from home for the last three weeks. Cabin fever :(

Same thing here in Germany, we call it Lagerkoller.

Now at least we have some time for spring-cleaning in the house and
source code. All the things we always "wanted" to do and never did...

 > Any how I took a look at your issues and have started on the soft
 > hyphenation problem. And also the bug you showed.

Hey, that's great news. Thanks for working on this :)

 > I seem to have got something working for the simple paragraph case and
 > fixed the bug for simple paragraphs. The multi-frag case is obviously
 > much harder and I have been thinking about the best approach.
 >
 > Would you like to try a patch against very latest code or would you
 > prefer the whole of paragraph.py?

If you can send me the latest paragraph.py I can give it a try. Or is it
in a branch in the repository?

Maybe you also have some example code to test the multi-frag case?

-- Christoph