[reportlab-users] Multiple hyphenation issue

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Apr 2 11:19:02 EDT 2020

On 02/04/2020 14:55, Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
> Sorry for coming back to this only now.
>
> Here is my patch to support multiple hyphenations in one word:
>
> ###

Hi Christoph, hope corona virus isn't too arduous; I have been working from home for the last three weeks. Cabin fever :(

Any how I took a look at your issues and have started on the soft hyphenation problem. And also the bug you showed.

I seem to have got something working for the simple paragraph case and fixed the bug for simple paragraphs. The
multi-frag case is obviously much harder and I have been thinking about the best approach.

Would you like to try a patch against very latest code or would you prefer the whole of paragraph.py?