[reportlab-users] Error with reportlab in Odoo 12 community edition

Jorge Hugo Jaramillo Zapata hjarami at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 21:35:44 EDT 2019

Hello everybody,

I get the error:

File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reportlab/graphics/renderPM.py", line 28, in <module>
from reportlab.graphics import _renderPM
ImportError: name '_renderPM' cannot be imported

when I try to use an ERP Odoo 12 community edition module

I've tried to fix it by reinstalling development tools and reportlab, but I'm still getting the same error.

I've odoo 12 community edition installed on a Linux Mint 19.2

What do I need to do to solve this issue?

Thanks for the support

Best regards,

Hugo Jaramillo