[reportlab-users] Reportlab PDF viewer

johnf johnf at jfcomputer.com
Thu Jul 25 09:32:18 EDT 2019

To my knowledge this is not a pure python (3 or 2) module that will open
a PDF for view on the display.  There are of course many programs that
do as you requested and python can access those programs via the OS.
As pointed out earlier if you are on Ubuntu there is "evince".  And of
course there are PDF viewers for other OS's.

I use ghostscript mostly on windows (only because it does a good job and
has a long history) - but requires that it be installed.  Recently, I
have been using browsers (they are harder to work with but will display
a PDF).

Johnf