[reportlab-users] Hyphenation

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sun Jun 24 10:58:54 EDT 2018

Thanks for these. The gffset is some kind of mistype, you are right the
lambda seems not to be required. As for using the longest split I am not
sure that is always best; the branch code is looking for a balanced split.
It's nearly 50 years since I last looked at hyphanation (for a port of
troff) so I am no doubt well out of date :)