[reportlab-users] Dynamically increase the row height with data in Table

Ganesh Ankulwar ganesh.ankulwar at zs.com
Mon Aug 27 06:24:23 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I am creating table in a pdf in which I using TableStyle to set the style of table,
I am facing issue when row data is dynamic , means it can be one liner or a paragraph but it should be in table.
So what should I do so that rowHeight will be set dynamically with the data ?
Looking forward  for your response.
Thanks and Regards,
Ganesh Ankulwar
Contractor
ZS Associates India Pvt. Ltd.
World Trade Center, Tower 3, Kharadi, Pune 411014, Maharashtra, India
T  |  +91 9967239677
www.zs.com<http://www.zs.com>