[reportlab-users] Query for Multiple page size in BaseDocTemplate module

Ganesh Ankulwar ganesh.ankulwar at zs.com
Fri Aug 24 13:28:59 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I am developing a pdf , in which 1st page of it consist of text and in 2nd page is consist of image.
So, on the 2nd page the image which I am appending  is very large to accommodate the image in the 2nd page I am increasing the pagesize in BaseDocTemplate.
But since I am changing the size for the 2nd page it is also getting applying for the 1st page.
How can I provide different page sizes while using BaseDocTemplate?

Looking forward  for your replies

Thanks and Regards,
Ganesh Ankulwar
ZS Associates India Pvt. Ltd.
World Trade Center, Tower 3, Kharadi, Pune 411014, Maharashtra, India
www.zs.com<http://www.zs.com>