[reportlab-users] Hyphenation

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Mon Apr 23 10:47:27 EDT 2018

Hi Dinu and Lele,

I haven't actually used wordaxe before. I had thought I had seen something
on the mailing list about ReportLab having better support for this
built-in, but I can't find anything obvious with Google. Dinu, did
ReportLab ever include your changes that you mentioned in this thread:
https://pairlist2.pair.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2008-September/007283.html
?

If I had some samples of what it looks like before wordaxe is applied and
then after, I think I would understand it a bit better. I have a general
idea, but I prefer concrete examples. Then maybe I could put together a
tutorial around the subject. It is too bad that wordaxe looks like its been
dead for 8 years.

Here's a link to the book Dinu mentioned: https://leanpub.com/reportlab/  I
still have around 4 chapters left to write, but you can get what's
currently done if you're interested (plus free updates)

Mike

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org
Books: Python 101 <https://gum.co/py101>, Python 201: Intermediate Python