[reportlab-users] Hyphenation

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Sat Apr 21 04:03:00 EDT 2018

Hyphenation has always been rather low on the priority list, given that average word lengths in English are pretty short compared to German or French, say.

I've used Henning's wordaxe and its previous incarnations, but it's too long ago to give any useful advice now (also while still travelling back from vacation).

In any case that topic would be one more cool "pro" thing to be covered in Mike's emerging book, if he's still looking for topics. ;-)

Cheers,

Dinu