[reportlab-users] python 3 compatibility issues

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Jul 28 16:32:57 EDT 2016

I'm sorry but we do not have the resources to produce runnable Django
demos simultaneously for Pythons 2.7.x and 3.5.x  at the moment.  All
of our corporate clients are on Python 2.7 and that's what we do our
work in.

The demo code is open source and we would welcome some contributions, though ;-)

- Andy