[reportlab-users] Parsing of <table> & ICU wordWrap

Buganini buganini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:22:16 EST 2015

It tuns out the lower case "helvetica" came from tts2ps() in fonts.py
problem is solved if I change 'helvetica; to 'Helvetica' for
            ('helvetica', 0, 0) :'Helvetica',
            ('helvetica', 1, 0) :'Helvetica-Bold',
            ('helvetica', 0, 1) :'Helvetica-Oblique',
            ('helvetica', 1, 1) :'Helvetica-BoldOblique',
in _tt2ps_map.

since everything in _ps2tt_map is lowered before added, I guess faces
in _tt2ps_map should be in title case.