[reportlab-users] Parsing of <table> & ICU wordWrap

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Nov 11 06:12:58 EST 2015

On 10/11/2015 07:15, Buganini wrote:
>> Most features I need and most issues I got are sovled and committed.
>>
>> Here are my demos for these featues/issues
>> http://tinder.land/static/demo.zip
>>

>> breaklinesICU still has minor issue that it over measure the width
>> seems because extra spaces width are counted in.
> this is (probably) fixed and committed.

There is a relatively new para-measure-fix branch where I have attempted to fix
all the measuring errors caused by font size and other changes.

> My yet another question is, why autoLeading is not max by default? I
> didn't see any scenario needs autoLeading other than max.

in the past whenever we have gratuitously changed any option we receive howls of
protest. By default leading should be constant as that leads to a better overall
look for paragraphs. Your application is unusual in wanting variable line leading.