[reportlab-users] Inserting RGB image with CYMK color space using reportlab

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Jul 4 13:44:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

You need to talk to your printer and find out what they can accept.
Many printers are able to handle RGB images within CMYK documents and
if so, that's the best approach.

Failing that, try to convert your image using Photoshop.   I don't
know what the algorithms are in PIL but have often noticed that
colours don't look so great after transformations in PIL.  If you need
to do it programmatically, ImageMagick is better.

Andy Robinson
ReportLab