[reportlab-users] Fwd: Bug in platypus paragraph.py

pnmoslo at gmail.com pnmoslo at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:53:49 EDT 2014

Thanks for the quick response -- good to know it's been fixed, and
apologies for not testing with the latest version.

The Ubuntu version seems to be from February -- I suppose they'll catch up
sometime, and in the meantime I've just modified the file in question (this
is on a production server running stuff that's been there for years where
it's much more convenient to just use the Ubuntu updates -- it that respect
it's rather strange that this problem hasn't turned up previously).

Regards,

Paul Mothersdill