[reportlab-users] Embedded fonts

Jack Wilkinson jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com
Wed May 7 15:32:24 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

We are considering sending our physical printing to a bulk printing service. One of the vendors we're considering has requested that all of our document have "embedded fonts". Is this something that we can do using ReportLab? Their concern is that should we use a non-standard font, it won't print correctly.

Kind regards,
jack

Jack Wilkinson, Programmer
Services | VPay(r)
P: 972.367-6622
jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com<mailto:jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com>
www.stoneeagle.com<http://www.stoneeagle.com/>
www.vpayusa.com<http://www.vpayusa.com/>

111 W. Spring Valley Rd., #100
Richardson, TX 75081

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.