[reportlab-users] Reportlab + SVG

Richard Shea rshea at thecubagroup.com
Mon Mar 31 00:24:34 EDT 2014

It's a long time since I looked at this subject so I thought I would ask
for an update.

If I have an SVG file I wish to embed in a Reportlab generated PDF is
the recommended approach to use PIL (or Pillow ?) to convert it to a
non-vector format and use the result of the process to initialise a
Reportlab Image object ?

I'm asking because I thought sometime I read about a more direct
approach where ReportLab might deal with SVG's directly but now I go and
look for a reference to that idea I can't find it.

Thanks

Richard.