[reportlab-users] ReportLab 3.0b1 available; preppy 2.0 and pyRXP 2.0 released

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Feb 12 12:31:13 EST 2014

The beta package is now up on our own Pypi repo:
https://www.reportlab.com/pypi/

This can be installed using the pip commands on the above page.

I also hereby announce releases of two other packages which run on
both Python 2.7 and 3.3:

1. preppy: our one-module templating system, and still the simplest,
fastest and most useful one out there.
docs at: http://preppy.readthedocs.org/

2. pyRXP, our C-based validating XML parser (GPL)
docs at: http://pyrxp.readthedocs.org/

These are up on PyPI so can be installed with 'pip install
packagename'. They also serve as a test of our fancy new "python
packaging" skills. So we would be most grateful for tests on all
three.

--

Anyone who has tried out our commercial package 'rlextra' (containing
Report Markup Language) will observe that all our prerequisites are

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
Managing Director