[reportlab-users] ReportLab 3.0 alpha 1 available - Python 2.7 & 3.3 support

Michael Hipp michael at redmule.com
Tue Feb 4 20:07:02 EST 2014

On 2/4/2014 4:11 PM, Andy Robinson wrote:

> pip install -i https://www.reportlab.com/pypi/ reportlab==3.0a1

Does anyone know how to put this into a requirements.txt file? 'pip
freeze' is no help.

> We also welcome

> tests where you swap out your existing reportlab for this one and see

> if applications run normally.

I run it in the current app I'm finishing (generates fairly simple
tabular reports). The output appears identical to 2.7.

> At this stage our focus is on the packaging and 'installability'.

I installed it on Windows 7 x64 using Python 2.7.6 x32. Install was
flawless and didn't require download/install of manual installer (yippie!).

Thanks for your efforts,
Michael Hipp