[reportlab-users] path error

Adrian Klaver adrian.klaver at aklaver.com
Mon Aug 11 11:54:22 EDT 2014

On 08/11/2014 08:09 AM, Jose M.Allegue wrote:
> First of all  would like to thanks for your interest. I know that It
> isn´t you matter, but you are helping me.
>
> Well.
> I included   'C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages' in the enviroment path of
> windows, but nothing happens
> I unnistall reportlab and install again using     pip install reportlab.
> pip list>>>> there is reportalb packge installed ( and I can see that in
> Lib/site-packages) but....nothing fixed

I have no doubt that you have the ReportLab package installed. The
problem, I suspect, is that you have created a file(module) named
reportlab.py. When you run your script it is finding the reportlab.py
file instead of the reportlab package as installed from ReportLab. See
Robins post for a more detailed explanation/example and troubleshooting
tips.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver at aklaver.com