[reportlab-users] Errors after update to reportlab 3.0

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Apr 7 02:10:56 EDT 2014

Thelonius, I'm sorry not to respond sooner. Your email arrived on the
last working day of the tax year which is a rather crazy time for us.
I'm glad to hear it is resolved.

All of our work and all our external customers were on Python 2.x and
you are the first user we know about on Python 3.4, so
congratulations! If you find anything interesting please let us know.

- Andy

On 5 April 2014 13:21, T. Kort <nospam at banza.net> wrote:

> On 04/04/2014 11:03 PM, T. Kort wrote:

>> I have a larger script that fails with 3.0.

> Sorry, I feel ashamed. It was just a missing link target. Because I was

> messing a little with my git branches I was convinced that the code had run

> with reportlab 2.7.

> Sorry again. Even some of my code from 2005 works just perfect with 3.0. It

> is very nice to have now reportlab working with Python 3.4. Thank you very

> much!

> Best regards from the beautiful Dresden in Germany, Thelonius Kort

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420