[reportlab-users] Errors after update to reportlab 3.0

T. Kort nospam at banza.net
Sat Apr 5 08:21:42 EDT 2014

On 04/04/2014 11:03 PM, T. Kort wrote:

> I have a larger script that fails with 3.0.

Sorry, I feel ashamed. It was just a missing link target. Because I was
messing a little with my git branches I was convinced that the code had
run with reportlab 2.7.

Sorry again. Even some of my code from 2005 works just perfect with 3.0.
It is very nice to have now reportlab working with Python 3.4. Thank you
very much!

Best regards from the beautiful Dresden in Germany, Thelonius Kort