[reportlab-users] Using the repo on BitBucket

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Mar 20 11:28:42 EDT 2013

> I just want to get the (hg) ball rolling a little bit more, so...

> I've created a trivial pull request (#1!) to make the README.txt be

> rendered more nicely by BitBucket as a ReST file:

Thanks for this. Now merged! I didn't know about pull requests -
it's a nice feature...

Coincidentally I just spent a few hours this week learning some ReST,
using the preppy docs (our templating system - see
http://preppy.readthedocs.org/) as an excuse. I will probably
tackle the actual content of the README next - including the context
for the test suite..

- Andy.