[reportlab-users] Any news on Python 3 support

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Jul 5 07:35:05 EDT 2013

Kind of ;-)

We have quite deliberately done nothing for the last three months due
to a very large project which occupied our whole team and has pretty
much shipped today. Strangely enough, we're meeting within ReportLab
to set the 'python 3' schedule and roadmap this afternoon. I hope to
be able to share some plans with later today on Monday.

- Andy

On 5 July 2013 11:35, Lele Gaifax <lele at metapensiero.it> wrote:

> Hi all,

> as the subject says, is there any activity going on toward Py3 support?

> thank you,

> bye, lele.

> --

> nickname: Lele Gaifax | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri

> real: Emanuele Gaifas | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.

> lele at metapensiero.it | -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420