[reportlab-users] TTF-Font Support

Tom Py mailtank2013 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:41:23 EST 2013

Hi Listusers,

currently I try to embed a TT-font (Futura-Font) in my report as described
in the user guide (v2.6, 3.5 TrueType Font Support).

But all I get is a pdf-file with a blank page an an error message ('An
error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display ...').

When I convert the ttf-file to an afm-/pfb-file and embed the font as
described in section 3.3 (Using non-standard Type 1 fonts), I get the
message 'Cannot extract the embedded font "FuturaBT-Light". Some characters
may noct display or print correctly.

In both cases "warnOnMissingFontGlyphs" is deactivated.

Any ideas?

Thanks for help,

Tom