[reportlab-users] reportlab-users Digest, Vol 109, Issue 6

Markos Kapes mkapes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:08:14 EST 2013

Sorry for the premature send. Digging around a bit more, I found that
the problem is that, if you change the text_object font to a true-type
font, you have to explicitly set the fontName in the barcode widget,
but you can use other fonts; it seems not to matter whether you call
barcode first or second. I'd venture to call it a bug, but, as a
newbie to reportlab, that's a relatively uninformed opinion.

Thanks,
--Markos