[reportlab-users] How to save drawings with transparent background as PNG?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Sun Aug 26 12:56:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

a few months back I asked the question below, which, sadly, hasn't attrac-
ted any feedback, yet. I'm still interested to know if there is a way to
do this inside reportlab or if I absolutely have to use pure PIL for over-
laying existing bitmap images (not exactly what the code below does).

Regards,

Dinu