[reportlab-users] Upgrading from Python 2.6 to 2.7

Justin Shepard jshepdev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:48:19 EDT 2012

I just upgraded from Python 2.6 to 2.7 and my non-reportlab scripts work
fine. However, all of my references to reportlab have errors now (example:
from reportlab.platypus import BaseDocTemplate ==> the BaseDocTemplate is
underlined red stating unresolved import).

Here's what I've tried:
1. Installed v2.7
2. Downloaded and installed reportlab for Python 2.7 (yes, the report lab
library now shows in win explorere; site-packages\reportlab)
3. In eclipse I setup a new interpreter to reference the 2.7 path and
included site-packages. I also tried explicitly adding the reportlab folder
in the interpreter but that didn't make a difference.

Did I forget a step that I'm glossing over in the documentation?