[reportlab-users] ReportLab v2.3 Documentation / API Reference

Satyan Shah shah80 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:13:03 EST 2011

Hi,

I have been using ReportLab 2.3 for a year now and now have to add a few
simple tweaks. I didn't save a local copy of the user guide or API reference
and was wondering if this was archived anywhere? I distinctly remember the
documentation being available in PDF form with examples.

I have been able to find the latest and greatest docs online @ reportlab but
don't want to upgrade to v2.5 as the changes I have to make are really
simple and won't take advantage of new features.

Please let me know if you could help. Thanks!

- Satyan