[reportlab-users] reportlab windows eggs

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:39:26 EDT 2010

Hello Andy,

Sorry, my bad. Actually the exe works with zc.buildout.
For some reason the sdist was laying around and zc.buildout took that
and failed...

Creating an egg should be also easy by doing
python setup.py bdist_egg

Anyway, my next concern will be installing reportlab on a win64
platform. Which fails without the amd64 exe or egg.

--
Best regards,
Adam GROSZER mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.