[reportlab-users] Releasing memory used by Report Lab

Jerry Casiano jerrycasiano at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:09:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a PyGTK application which uses Report Lab to create a "Sample
Sheet" from a directory of fonts. Unfortunately it seems to "keep" the
memory used by Report Lab as long as my application is running. :-(

I'm a newbie, so more than likely the problem is with my code, something
I did or didn't do. But I was hoping someone here could point me in the
right direction, so I don't have to resort to restarting the application
or worse calling a script.

Anyways, I've attached the relevant portions in a standalone version.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.