[reportlab-users] 2 column layout

Andrea Cappelli a.cappelli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:32:57 EST 2010

Hi all,
I would like to create a multiple A4 page with some boxes inside, each
one divided into 2 columns( like newspaper'2 columns).
The content is inside a Paragraph and I would like the text span from
the bottom of the first column to the top of the second.

I tought the solution was to put in the page 2 Frames but I can't
figure out how to make my paragraph spanning automatically between
them?

Is also possible make this passing a list of paragraphs, so a certain
amount of them are inside the first frame, one is splitted among the
two and remaining are in the second frame?

I use Canvas.canvas to draw my stuff, because every page is very
different ancd i was not able to draw it using DocTemplate

Hasa anyone idea on how do it?