[reportlab-users] Paragraph, text and spaces

Peter Milliken peter.milliken at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:38:14 EDT 2010

Thanks - I don't have a mental model for HTML, since I have never used it.

Does this mean each call to Paragraph (with a single line of text) is
implying an implicit linefeed at the end of each line? I really don't see
how this works with the part of the description that refers to providing
correct indentation for triple quoted Python comments - that part of the
description seems misleading - unless you pass the entire triple quoted
comment into the same Paragraph call?

Anyway, thanks for the help
Peter