[reportlab-users] Problem with pdfform (textField)

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Mon Jan 25 10:30:53 EST 2010

Hi,

> can you supply a simple example where the PDFIndirectObject failure

> happens? I see we're only using its format function in pdfdoc so I didn't

> think it needed to be used elsewhere.

> I don't think your change hurts us, but would like to be sure it's

> actually a problem. I suppose you must be doing some low level PDF stuff

> somehow.

I don't have any test case as I'm not using PDFIndirectObject. Basically,
I had a problem with PDFPattern and Acroform, fix this issue and had a
look into the rest of the code to find similar bugs. Therefore, if you
think there is nothing wrong with PDFIndirectObject, then just forget the
second patch i sent ;). Thanks.

Regards,
Arnaud Fontaine