[reportlab-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

rajasekhar pippalla rajasekhar1242 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:31:55 EST 2010

LinkedIn
------------
rajasekhar pippalla requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Support,

- rajasekhar

Accept invitation from rajasekhar pippalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1iOq0tFjvn1cWoziWa0mKtVedVVxiRbyW2OoEiFFDnRY/blk/I504561149_3/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPdvejgNcjoRd30RiiYOp6wTiBYOeiYScP0Ucz4UejALrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from rajasekhar pippalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1iOq0tFjvn1cWoziWa0mKtVedVVxiRbyW2OoEiFFDnRY/blk/I504561149_3/0PnPAQcj4SdjgMdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with rajasekhar pippalla be a good idea?

rajasekhar pippalla's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting rajasekhar pippalla's invitation, check rajasekhar pippalla's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation