[reportlab-users] Spreadsheet Table

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Feb 23 12:07:45 EST 2010

2010/2/23 Tomasz Świderski <contact at tomaszswiderski.com>:

> I'm aware, that dynamic values (introduced by Formulas) can vary in size so

> I "solved" it by reproducing other spreadsheet software behavior. Simply

> user declare longest possible value of formula cell. Cell dimentions are

> calculated based on this longest value.

I agree this is a good solution.

On a separate topic, I bet people will immediately want to use this
with various kinds of database query output. What do you think about
adding formats to cell styles, so that a column could contain numeric
data but still be specified to look like "$1,234.00" in the style?

--
Andy