[reportlab-users] [Jython2.5.1] issue: Invalid method Code length 656615 + patch proposal

Francis Pieraut francis at qmining.com
Wed Feb 10 23:05:49 EST 2010

Hi guys,

And if anyone is then using ReportLab in Jython successfully, tell us

> about it, or submit a case study or something!

I have developed an jython2.5.1 application for Thomson-Reuter that should
be deploy on several akamai servers. I let you know if we can make a case
study when it will be deployed in production. Seriouly, reportlab make my
work way easier. Great work!

Java wasn't delivering but Jython+reportlab+pypdf make a great job.

Cheers,
http://fraka6.blogspot.com/2010/01/jython-pypdf-reportlab-experimentation.html
http://fraka6.blogspot.com/2010/01/power-of-python-within-tomcat-for.html
--
Francis Piéraut, eng. M.A.Sc.
Senior Software engineer/Machine Learning Consultant