[reportlab-users] [Jython2.5.1] issue: Invalid method Code length 656615 + patch proposal

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Feb 10 16:06:07 EST 2010

2010/2/10 Raphaël Valyi <rvalyi at gmail.com>:

> I you make the patch standard, I promise we will report the success we have

> with it.

OK, deal.

I just broke out _fontdata.py to import from a whole bunch of
subsidiary files, as Robin suggested. Please check out trunk and let
us know if all works for you.

I look forward to seeing something submitted soon here... ;-)

http://www.reportlab.com/software/opensource/samples/

Also, we can maybe take another look at the Jython branch before our
next release. Last week we dropped Python 2.3 support, and modernised
a lot of old usages to help with the move to 3.0. This might make it
easier to have common code running in Jython.

- Andy