[reportlab-users] Patch to platypus/tables.py

Tomasz Świderski contact at tomaszswiderski.com
Fri Feb 5 10:50:26 EST 2010

Sorry for this attachment. It was my first time, I used mailing list.
I'm used to PMs like Trac or Redmine :)

Of course I'm using LongTables in my PDF generation. But this does not
help much. I'm attaching test script to show performance gains using my
modifications. I created subclass of LongTable with my changes. This way
you can test it on reportlab.2.4 without applying patch.

WARNING. This script will generate a lot of pdfs in your working
directory. It is simple for loop creating different size tables before
and after optimization. This way you can compare performance gains
depending of table size.

Best regards,
Tomasz Swiderski