[reportlab-users] First report, complete with graph and database

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 5 05:10:54 EST 2010

On 5 February 2010 10:08, Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com> wrote:

> On 5 February 2010 02:00, Bill Harris > Is there a good spot to learn

> this efficiently?  Are these three good

>> resources for line graphs, SQLite connections, and putting them

>> together?

Only just saw the whole thread. To be honest I don't think you need
the extra layer of rst2pdf here. It's a Python script to do queries,
and then lay out a couple of pages including vector charts, which is
exactly what reportlab is for. The chart will be drawn as the PDF is
created, without needing any external documents or imports.

--
Andy