[reportlab-users] First report, complete with graph and database

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 5 05:08:38 EST 2010

On 5 February 2010 02:00, Bill Harris > Is there a good spot to learn
this efficiently?  Are these three good

> resources for line graphs, SQLite connections, and putting them

> together?

I regret that you'll probably find the SQLite tutorials and the
ReportLab ones in different places ;-) The charts are documented (to
some extent) near the back of our user guide.

We would however love to have an example like this. Maybe we can help
you and you can contribute it?

You can register on our site and put running code into a snippet
(which you can and we can see and edit before it gets published, so we
can help). And there is no reason why snippets shouldn't be 'under
development' for a day or two

Best Regards,
--
Andy Robinson