[reportlab-users] nbsp and justification problem

Anton Petrushenkov wiseman.std at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 04:52:59 EDT 2010

Robin, thanks for such a fast answer.
Actually, I realize what &nbsp is ;)
I've dug some sources, and now suppose, that problem is (in my opinion) in
algorithm that counts "extraspace" parameter (in xpreformatted.py).
I mean it doesn't know width of this very symbol and that is why returns
faulty number.
I'm continuing to dig deeper now, but if I'm completely wrong on this one
please tell me.

Is there any way to perform a search on this mail-list's archives? Googling
on "reportlab intra-word breaking" doesn't help :(

--
http://wisemansoftworks.com