[reportlab-users] Absolute position of a paragraph in a page

Solid Snake solidsnakero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:12:20 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm new to ReportLab and I'd like to use it to generate a PDF. My
starting setup is pretty simple: a BaseDocTemplate which has a
PageTemplate in it with two Frames(2 columns). Here is the code on
pastebin[1]

I'd like to put some Paragraphs in it but it is very important to know
the position of these paragraphs after they are placed by the build
function. Is there any way to do that?

I have found a similar thread[2] on the list but I didn't understand
much of the answer.

Thanks in advance,
Sergiu

[1] http://pastebin.com/f4f2b1db2