[reportlab-users] Fate of bugs reported for AreaLinePlot?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Nov 2 08:31:20 EST 2009

2009/11/2 Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

> Hi,

> I'm just curious to know if there is any chance to get the

> bugs I reported more or less recently for AreaLinePlot

> fixed before the end of the year (2009)? My client would

> appreciate it.

.

At the time of the report, we only had one person available who knew
the chart code and he was very busy. Luckily half our team has been
doing charting work in October (although not on this class) and are
past the urgent stage, there's a good chance we can do these in
November.

However, I would personally classify them more as 'enhancement
requests' than 'bugs'..

For a guaranteed response you could (a) send patches in, or (b) email
me directly and we can agree a modest price and deadline to fix.

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect