[reportlab-users] PDFs generated by ReportLab not printing

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Wed May 27 07:35:08 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot for testing that. It's beginning to sound like it might be
an issue with the printer driver itself. Does that sound realistic? (I
can reproduce the problem using the Windows driver for an HP Color
LaserJet 8500 PS).

I would love to understand why this is happening, but since it is
looking less and less like a problem with Reportlab, I'll stop bothering
everyone here. If I ever find out exactly what was going on, I'll post
here again.

Thanks to everyone for all your help,

Simon