[reportlab-users] Script not working as scheduled task?

Paul Barrass paul.barrass at safeonlinebilling.com
Mon Mar 9 15:11:02 EDT 2009

Matt McKimmy wrote:

> I have a python script which runs fine from Pythonwin 2.4. However

> when I create a schedualed task to run the script the task runs, but

> the script crashes during the importing of the reportlab parts.

> Running Version 2.2.

Sounds to me like the paths aren't correct when being run as a scheduled
task [though I'm not too familiar with the Windows way of doing things,
using cron here...]. How/where is ReportLab installed - in the
site-packages (or Win equivalent) or locally? Can you import non-RL
third party modules? What exactly is the error - the dump from python
would perhaps give a lot of information as to what's failing to load,
and why.

Paul Barrass.