[reportlab-users] Script not working as scheduled task?

Matt McKimmy thegisguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:02:38 EDT 2009

I have a python script which runs fine from Pythonwin 2.4. However when I
create a schedualed task to run the script the task runs, but the script
crashes during the importing of the reportlab parts. Running Version 2.2.

Here is what I'm importing:

from reportlab.platypus import Paragraph, SimpleDocTemplate, Spacer
from reportlab.lib.styles import getSampleStyleSheet
from reportlab.lib.pagesizes import letter
from reportlab.lib.units import cm, mm, inch, pica

The script simply reads in the contents of a text file, then writes the
contents of the text file line by line into a PDF.

As I said it works fine if I run it from PythonWin, but when I try to run it
as a task it crashes in the imports above.

Ideas?

Thanks...