[reportlab-users] Hebrew Support Patch

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Jun 17 07:42:39 EDT 2009

> Is this the method I should go for?

Unfortunately we're lagging behind you and have yet to get your code
running, and it's hard to give an answer just yet.

I spent a long evening battling to compile pyfribidi and fribidi and
failed, although a colleague claims to have done it; then things got
busy. I hope by the end of this week we'll have working built copies
of pyfribidi for the platforms we work on (we have ubuntu/mac/windows
in the office), and then can put some effort into the behaviour with
you.

--
Andy