[reportlab-users] ReportLab-2.2.win32-py2.5 and VS 2008 Compatibility

Bob Luck codesquid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:45:05 EST 2009

I have just downloaded the ReportLab-2.2.win32 open source PDF library and
am not sure what its capabilities / limitations are.

I need a PDF library that can seamlessly open single or multipage PDF source
documents and then convert them to high resolution images from within my C#
VS2008 WinForm application.

In addition to opening and converting the PDF document to images on a page
by page basis, I would like to be able split or concatenate the existing
PDF documents in a batch mode?

Can this be done with the ReportLab-2.2.win32 version library?

Comments and suggestions appreciated.