[reportlab-users] Numerous pdfs generation

Fabian fbs at tinyerp.com
Fri Jan 9 09:49:29 EST 2009

No test have been done yet, I was just requesting if any way to manage
this size/speed concern already existed to avoid any bad surprise later.
The document generation engine will be ready in about a month. I'll do
some test then, and see if it will work fine with just a sufficient
amount of RAM.
In case it doens't, the "xobjects" and 'linearized pdf' seems to be two
interesting tracks.
Thank you

Fabian

PS : The pdf file must be unique for a marketing campaign, it's a
constraint from the routing companies that manage the printing and
sending of the mailings.